Sunday, April 10, 2005

Soberest Sunday Morning Yet

I can't determine the mood. I listen to something very very new. Let us see, it is like: sad for what is gone, mad for what you've stolen, sad for the reason why, mad for how it was done. Damn damn damn. It's not good to focus so much thought on the subject. It's bad for yr teeth. Night frights. I awoke from two. Yesterday.
Guillitines, old memories, strength without forgiveness, youth, unrecorded and unexplained blankness of the eyes. Sure, it was always present, but yr pretty way ...well, served as a distraction. Is something very wrong?
I doubt.
And now for another subject, the thing that I surely know means nothing of me. I placed more importance on these matters, than should you. I should feel so lucky its never gone so far. I learned this from someone far smarter than you. Yes, i still try to learn. How dare he? How dare she? How you dare, indeed.

Because of you, i'm surely sure, I cried watching........uh, legally blonde 1. Isn't that just the stupidest thing you've ever heard? I'll never be good enough for you. I believe it was that part. Going through such ridiculous extremes, such ridiculous extremes. And if you were to think i'm directing this to you, then fuck off. Fuck off, forever.
Look, I'll agree to disagree, and that is all.

No comments: