Wednesday, May 11, 2005

i just want some leonard cohen on the juke, port in my mug, and you on my mind.


i don't feel sad, just reminicent. It's nice to rejoice in these moments due to the lack of permanency in both my mood and life.

my guitar misses the high life, while my mind misses the car ride.

Bring on the flounder, bring on the candle drippings.

This is the season of orange blossoms. Aren't they sympathetic?

Power, power, power, there lies all the power. Yr little babies are missing me. And I miss them.

I'm the proud owner of a second thought. Thank heavens, thank heavens, thank heavens for little girls. Forgive me, i'm tender, not lonely.

Bang on my drums some more, i miss all the noise. I was so young, you were so young, we were so young in one.

If i were to take, i'd mistake for sure. Yes, for you, anything.

No comments: