Monday, March 27, 2006

New Name for a New Game


I decided to change my URL for the following reasons:
1) My wish to heighten security upon my feelings. I believe that if I have less of the already small audience that i already had, I might find it easier to be a little more honest. Of course, I always had my drafts, but you see, I'd like to flirt with the edge. I like to keep the possibility open that I might be found out.
2) I am changing the direction of my postings. I have noticed that alot of my angry posts are not really to the invisible "you", but really to myself. I've begun a new path where I am seeking to learn of my potential. I have been very weak in the past, and I am working to change that in every aspect that I can recognize. The main area of this fight is with my image. I am working to change how i view myself and my self worth, and these are my dreams for fatty.
3)I needed some alone time.

No comments: