Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oh, no, fool's moon

"is los angeles really like a graveyard,
they all ask me
and i say well it was last week
but man that was in the past
see, i stopped going to the places
where the people act so nasty
and pretentious cuz i'm happy
sitting with my friend on the sidewalk singing songs


and some people are still standing
in the way of where i'm going
so i say please excuse me
step aside or keep on moving
and i guess they sense that my momentum
meant that i was winning
but i'm only just beginning
and i'd rather go with friends than go alone.

and some people grab my hands
and some people grab my shirt
some people race ahead
to see if they can get there first
some people stay behind because
they've got something else in mind
whatever you decide, if yr true
y're going to be alright."---that one girl with edits

No comments: