Tuesday, August 24, 2004

METROID WAS A LADY, BOY!!!!!!

i miss my nintendo. i wanna get drunk with you and play Dr. Mario. I want to remind you where the magical lake lies, the one who fills all your hearts back to its potential. I want to make my magic indian do his fancy round the ring tricks. I want to drop my the lettuce onto the dancing pickles and spray salt into your eyes. I wish i could eat all the snakeys and make the bell ring. If only the games i used to play were still a game to play. If only i had the magic mushrooms to bring you back to life, if only i held the magic whistle. You were a dreamsake, a bout of imagination. You were the bodycount at the end of our two part series. It was always best when we'd play simultaneously. There were never enough games like those, were there?

No comments: