Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Top Twenty Stupid Moments--(A Work in Progress)

the time I let a homeless crackhead in my room then later drove him to buy some more in ghetto berkeley (at least i didn't sleep with him)
the time I filled my mouth with lighter fluid and spit it on a lit match
the time I took 2 hits of acid at a rave that looked like a dirt storm war scene
the time I raised my hand in 50 birge and compared the Fairie Queen to Final Fantasy VII
the time I burned my sturdiest bridge
the three times I cried while watching I Am Sam (counts as 1)
the time I attempted to drive home after a very very bad night
the time I sped my bike down my street with my purse dangling from the handlebar
the time I threw a sock on the light fixture in my old house
the time I went into that room at that random halloween party
the time I reversed and popped my tire on the truck loading lift
the time I drunkenly admitted my lowest moments to my father
the time I soberly admitted my feelings ever so unsuccessfully

Suggestions made by Motorola
*the time i fell off of my 8 foot lofted bed
*the time i was made to drink charcoal

feel free to help me complete my list........i need more time to think

No comments: