Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursdays

Thursdays are the last day that the library stays open until 8pm. During my pre-library walks, I think about how i want to sum up my day. I think about what i did, what i felt, who i saw, etc. I try and take the most exciting and the most mundane. Most exciting part of the day--when my boss caught me on the internet. We are not allowed on the internet. I was breaking the rule. In the lamest way possible. I did enjoy when i offered my cube mate some Trader Joe's honey roasted almonds. "Do you want nuts in your mouth?" "Ya, a little".
Most mundane part of the day--when i was thought i was 4 policies away from finishing all my work, and counted, only to find i was really 6 policies away from finishing.
I had a semi-excited moment when i looked up some books on sex. I found the section 612.6 M958. The 612.6's. That's where i gotta go. Maybe I will cut this early. I also found this book on 60's hairstyles that i'll be checking out. I'm not really as bored as you might imagine. My chickenly, chinese chasm of anger always has my back. In that one arena, at least.
I miss doing drugs. I remembered missing it after talking to a friend claiming she's got access to methodone, oxicotin, and other things that i don't know the names of. She sounded like that guy from trainspotting who was also that guy who kidnapped Alicia Silverstone. One thing i hate about not having my tracker anymore is that i can no longer find out which of my posts are read purely because of google's keywords.
Examples: jody foster hermaphodite, tag teaming, oxicotin
That is unless i spelled it wrong, which i probably did. Fuck you.

No comments: