Thursday, June 10, 2004

Coming in for a landing....and no roads lie clear

So I have succumbed to the egotistical world of blogs. The fact remains that I enjoy reading about other people's bloglives during my moments of incapacitating boredom, but I kept telling myself, "these sites are not for me". Besides being boring, I never really have new, exciting websites in which to direct anyone. Also, I don't have fanastical adventures as I galavant the town. For god's sake, I'm living on a mountain crawling with hillbillies and "flatlanders"! I don't have Photoshop, or know how to "design" things, nor do I have a bunch of prospective links to other's websites. I'm pretty much screwed. And I believe this is why I rolled my eyes when I first saw the amazingly self-indulgent, ego-mastabatory diary entries on these we"blogs". I think the biggest irk was that I was reading about other people who I only knew from old Fenwick parties, people I didn't talk to, nor talked to me, and well, that's no good, is it? Perhaps I was just saddened by the fact that there really isn't anyone to read this nonsense.

1 comment:

mm said...

hey, you want photoshop? i can usps it.