Thursday, September 02, 2004

I almost forgot....

how it feels to be 13. Until, of course, i moved back home and watched my little sister be this miserable age. She came home the other day with a huge safety pin in her eyebrow. I told her, "mom's gonna freak so get it out of there". Personally, i thought it looked good, but i didn't know what to do. Should i be the cool sister or the uncool tattletale? I feel like i'm some sort of traitor. Do i identify with the authority jerks....teachers, parents....or am i still the asshole girl who hates the power keepers? I'm remembering what 13 is like....and its scary.
It's different now, though...my mom is much more lenient. She's happier, less cranky....i dont know. i decided that the oldest sibling has alot of responsibility in a family. They've gotta have balls until its time to take the responsibility of not letting your followers make the same mistakes. Whatever....lost cause. I just got yelled at for drinking all the beer. No wonder everything is messed up......

No comments: