Friday, September 17, 2004

Pantamiming Rhyming

I wish i actually could believe myself when i blab on and on about something or another. I wish that my opinions on a matter could be grounded a little firmer. I should get to sleep, but my brain is in write/think mode. Only it is very very tired and not doing much of a job at all. People are all over the place these days. It makes me slap happy and grabby. I'm so very very sleepy.
Lately, i've been dabbling in a little coffee drinking in the mornings. I'm at work, and i'm cold and i smell it creep up the stairs, and its free. And it makes me all focused and such. It also makes me concentrate on not only my workload, but also my jokes. I find myself funnier after some coffee. It's like the productive equivalent of 2 puffs from a fatty. I don't usually use that term. I prefer the 80's inner city term, shwag. What Eva....

No comments: