Saturday, September 10, 2005

Conversations

Watashi wa Sherin El-Antably. God, I want to take Portuguese. I gotta slow my role, girl. What about the dude? The new one, i mean. So what are we doing tonight? Apparently there is a party, but i can't go. I've gotta work tomorrow at 8. I can't show up like a drunken sailor. What i'd have to do is leave my house with no money, no ATM card, nothing. With the Bizzle double Izzle. Bounce. I don't want to go to the fucking Bull today. I wouldn't mind some Yayo. I've been Jones'ing for that shit. She said it would be an embarrassment. Is he arabic. I think he's African, chocolate. BuraBura, it means hanging testicles. She doesn't mess with the Chocolates. I think he was just a white black man, it's really unfortunate. You're Egyptian, you nubian. And she can't be too ghetto. Can she have gold teeth? Where's your gold tooth. Just wait baby, let me take my tooth out. Melt it down and make their own tooth. This my granmamma tooth. They got some hideous grills down there. Why would he lie about it? Why didn't you ever break anybody off back on Vernon? Coconut shimp rice. I love spicy. I tried to change the sheets, but that woman hit me. Cashing in on my bank account, paying some child support. The only reason you wouldn't have a kid is because you don't want to support it? Moko.....(long laugh)Today at work, i saw the most flaming Eurotrash, his eyelashes were curled and he smelled like basura. Ohhhh, Ohhhh, ssssshhh.

No comments: