Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Bad

I have strict orders from the wiser side of my brain. No wine during the week. And I fucked it all up. I didn't study watashinonihongo, I slept through an hour of my sculpture, i feel yucky, i'm embarrassed of the messages i leave, and i might have roofied myself, and i have a bottle less of wine for a good time. I wish i had one of those AA type people who you call up when you're sitting alone in yr living room, and everyone is too busy to talk to you and y're sick of being productive, and you just wanna put yrself down. Down on the Ground.
Also, i hate when i write whilst drinking. You should see my notebooks. They are ridiculously illegible scrawlings of self-directed rage mixed in with pleas of helplessness for an unknown savior. Next time, because i can't honestly claim that there will be no next time, I might suggest writing to Jesus (pronounced He-tsuz) because even though he disses me constantly, i like trying to impress God. I heard a funny God joke recently, but it's forgotten right now.
I have a job interview in an hour, and this activity seemed more appealing than benkiyoshimas-ing. I don't want to work. But i hate being poor. I wonder where that guy who stands by dwinnelle and never shuts up lives. Is he independently wealthy? Retired? Homeless? Why doesn't he have to work? What can i do to be more like him? God, i hate that guy. Even before I wondered about his life. I have a problem, though. In sculpture, i used Gorilla glue and it got all over my fingers. One of the teachers said that i should really avoid getting it on my hands, and i said, "ya, okay.........not..(very softly) So not only did i have a bunch of this glue on my fingers, but they became dirty from the sawdust and tool dirt. She was right, this glue cannot be removed. So now i look like a homeless mechanic, and i've got this interview. I've thought of 3 options. 1)Wear gloves. 2)Just ignore it 3) Explain the dirty hands. All three sound equally unappealing, but i think i may just wear gloves. I mean, maybe i can pull off the burn victim look. Maybe I should smear Vasoline on my face to distract from my hands.
I probably have about 10 more minutes to write. Should I or shouldn't i have a smoke before my interview. Probably no, huh?
Today in Sculpture, we had critiques of our first project and I've found my 2 favourite people. First, this guy made this nasty ass chocolate box filled with twinkies, unwrapped, melting 2 week old candy, etc. It's outside by the art building. It's alright, i guess, but there's this girl who kept eating the things out of there. She's in my class, she knew they've been there for 2 weeks. Someone commented that it's probably not a wise move to be eating those things. She responded by saying "just find me another melted twix". She's awesome. I like her. Her project was my favourite. I took a picture of it. It's this swirly plastic container with holes that stands on a pole above a pool of water. She placed Poprocks into the spinny and spun. The candies fall through the holes and land it the water. It sounded like rain. That's been bumped up to favorite sound since i was in Tennis class and we were all bouncing the balls at the same time. It echoed crazy, yo. I don't have time to describe my second favorite person. I have to put on my gameface now and that can take up to 5 minutes. Pardon.

No comments: