Sunday, October 16, 2005

shamen

aka: the smartest person i've ever known. well, he so she would say the same about me. i asked them a pretty sorry question and they answered it with glee. i don't care about all the words you know, or the manners in which you tape them to. you could be a savant if all i knew. The french meaning isn't nearly as impressive. Take me to your hole and smother me with tea. I'd love for you to embellish me, for you to braid me in yr sleeve. Catch an open window, i'm adult enough to know. She, he, we are open fellows, who cower in the snow. Big bear has snow now, it is officially winter, love. Be like a snail flower, be like a fox, be like a pretty gun whose shiny in the box. Pul-lease, don't forget me. Pul-lease don't you leave me. Pull the fucking trigger, i'm outta the box, so sneeze.

No comments: