Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Realization Aftereffect

(i realized that with a new title, it can be okay for this place.)

""""these childish names mean no harm when said with childish voices. but in adulthood, they mean more, they mean meaningful when yr over twenty four. they are the words that kill you when yr trying to step over the death. In an earthquake, in a fire, in a goddamn castastrophe, you'd do alot to keep one happy. I live in a time of two thousand and five, where i write in my blog, as if it were my friend. I pretend this thing is my friend, my confidant, my bff. i'd admit it to yr face if you weren't such a motherfuckingpussy ass bitch. i'd tell you to yr lips if i didn't think it would be wasted like a tree. We're all trees, you and you and me, we are all hippies in this motherfucking cruel ass motherfucking habitat of webs and trees. So fuck what you say about cleanliness and hypocrasy. We're just two or three little animals, fucking stupid berkeley squirrels who come out for the nuts and a little attention. On yr part and her part. Parts are stupid, didn't we agree on that last week?"""

No comments: