Friday, February 10, 2006

Decisions


I am having trouble deciding whether to drink my 2nd Pyramid Hefeweizen, or save it for my dad. You see, I really want that beer. It has been in the fridge since Tuesday, and today is Friday. I bought the 12er in attempt to have some nice classy beer around for relaxing after an annoying day's work. Only, I drank 7 of them immediately. No, not alone. I mean, environmentally I was alone. However, i was speaking to friends over the phone, so it's all good, right. Not pathetic, right? When my father came home that night, (the decision has been made, I'm about to get up from my seat and walk to the refrigerator). Done, it is in my mouth.

However, I was saying, that when my father came home, he was excited by the HefeWeizen. I had only introduced him to it about a week ago at Applebees. We go there, sometimes, but only because of its proximity, never for the environment. Before I knew it, he had the Heff in a large stein and a lemon floating in the head. It was cute. So, you see, i am a very selfish person with alcoholic tendencies. I very much wanted to save it for my dad, because it would make him much more happy than i feel as I take the drink during this.....pause. I drink to unfocus important concerns and turn focus to trivial, yet discomforting topics. But I must stray, because my original intent was to make a decision, and I managed to succeed in that one venture.

No comments: