Friday, February 10, 2006

The Gentle Cycle

Some mistakes I make on purpose, so that I will have something to do and somewhere to go. I've been in the secret room with all those pictures on the wall and fire on the floor. I am too curious to be afraid. I find ways around the fear. I'm too stubborn and tricky to be defeated, especially by someone as awkwardly uncouth as myself. All those secrets stem from a worry that the true self is unfit for where it lies, thereby smothered in the desire to keep it from all the others. Hidden from anyone who cares enough to think? No. Hidden from me? No. I'm as transparent as a mirror image. I was formed of my surroundings. I am a product of the ebb of nurture and the flow of suture. Pardon my opinion, for it is nothing but mere consequence and conjecture. Leave me alone, and i will explain minutes before my last breath, should i be given the chance. I'd relinquish more if i hadn't been told that i was being watched. I was told i was no good at pretend. Little did they know, that i was only pretending to pretend. No, i wasn't. I just wanted to write something that would draw attention away from my last post. Only now, it causes greater attention. There, an example of pretending to pretend. Goodnight my sweet nothing, you are everything, in disguise.

No comments: