Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Like the rain........

I wanna be big like the flood of humanity
i wanna wash yr hook from inside of me
i wanna be big and strong and rough
i wanna be as if i said words big enough

but you only understand
you only understand
the little bouts of wind
that you built yrself to put up with

i wanna drown the little perversions alike
the dripping conundrums you stretch unlike
i wanna possess like the soggy snow
you keep beneath yr pants like so

i wanna seep like the roots of a tree
and disbelieve every lie you keep
from me, from me, from me
i wanna treat yr underbelly
like the ragged remains you've always kept
from me, from me, from me

I wanna gather in the valley
i wanna puddle in the alley
i wanna grow and grow and grow
till i make a river big enough
that you may know
that you may know
that you might know
every little drop of me
condenses so unstoppably
in me

No comments: