Thursday, December 30, 2004

CANCEROUS

I was supposed to be born on the 4th of July, but i was lazy and tired, and 1979 didn't really seem all that great, so instead I went French and came on July 14th. This makes me Cancerous. Moody, protective, changeable, emotional. See, these qualities all seem really annoying. I guess protective is okay. No, but usually i am very weary when it comes to Cancers, much like I am weary towards myself.

The Lion---I don't want to ignore a Cancer's self-rightousness because shellfish can many times think they are better than you, and smarter too. Only Leos are known for their self-absorption, egotism and slight mania. I don't usually like Leos, but that's only because of my own egotism and that thing where you hate other people because they are alot like you. I like to fight with Leos, always a good challenge.

Virgo--I'm usually jealous of Virgos. They always seem to get things right. I hate that. Oh and they are kind of boring. What's fun about a virgin? Well, a virgin that will always stay a virgin.

Libra- Now here is where you go for a good time. I really like Libras, except for their horrible conceitedness and self indulence. Again, it reminds me of somebody i know.

Scorpio--One of my favorite signs, and i'm proud to have it as a "Rising". Honestly, i'm scared of them and i love what i fear. Forceful, bossy, secretive, jealous, compulsive, sexual. They are usually freaks, creepy ass freaks.

Sagittarius--I'm a sucker for these weirdos. They're fun, and always interesting to hang out with. They are those people who you hate because they seem to have their social life all figured out. Only, when they fuck up, they really fuck shit up.

Capricorn--I don't have anything against these people. As my opposite sign, I never really understand their blind honesty and forefrontness. They seem like they always have life under control, only they sometimes got it all wrong but are too honest to ever notice it.

Aquarius--I never know what to say about Aquarius. I know what books say, but i think they leave alot out, maybe out of fear of Aquarius'. Yes, they are inventive, loyal, original people, and there's not many like them (except for the theoretical 8.33 percent of the population). Only they can be scary, very very scary.
And not good scary like I mentioned earlier.

Pisces--I've always like Pisces. Sure they are almost as self-absorbed as Leos and Aries, but in more of an endearing way. They are usually softer spoken than most and
gentleness is sometimes not all that annoying.

Aries--I used to hate Aries. Books describe energetic, selfish, impulsive, quick-tempered, confident, courageous. Who wants that? Well, not me. Only i found that these things don't suck as much as it may seem. Energy can be fun, childlike and playful. Selfish, well at least you know what's a motivating factor. Impulsive is refreshing these days. They're smart and eternally young. See Hitler.

Taurus--Taurus freak me out. Something is weird and hard with these people. Well at least they're fashionable!

Gemini--These people are smart, rash, and cruel. There is something unexplainably magnetic about their asshole-ness. Sometimes the harshest, most heartnessness is funny and great.

I may like yr sign and hate you and vice versa, i'm almost sure its bullshit. But 10 years hasn't completely convinced me, yet.

No comments: