Sunday, November 26, 2006

Missing young Roni

I loved to listen to Supertramp's "Bloody well Right", and "The Logical Song". I used to sit in my room and make lists. I used to write to people who would never know or write me back. I used to dream of fantastic places. I used to steal my mother's alcohol, I used to share with those I loved. I used to have innocence hanging on a string. From my mouth, down under my chin, hanging on everybody's every word.
I used to be such a positist, pessimist, youthesist. I used to dream with people. And I still dream of people, of falling airplanes, of catastrophe. But i did it better then. Because at that time, I was new. I was pallid. I was a short-comer.

And now, that's just ugly. Now, so silly. Now, pathetic.

But change happened for both the better and the worst. I'll look back at me now. Just a kid, twenty-something.....tiddily-winks. My life in half, and I'll be so wrapped up in everything that this will seem like just another opportunity to retrogress upon youth.

I won't write anymore, I'll just read. I'll just be a paralyzed, sex for the need....

I'll just observe and pretend to be overheard, cuz ain't no one wants to hear you now!!!!

No comments: