Wednesday, November 10, 2004

And the Bat came back....

the very next day.

Unfortunately, i found out some terribly disappointing news about the futile attempts at improving my stupid situation. Apparently, i have wasted my time taking classes here, classes there. Because there is this thing called "senior residency", there is this thing called "administrative bullshit", and again the thing called bureacratic ass raping. Yes, i again feel the metaphoric lingering pain of a good, serated knife the size of an asshole, assrape. She's gots to go back for some miniscule amount of units, $3360 down the drain....walking through crowded sprouls of hippy, hipster (not hypnotic, though hypocritical) little brats. Well, me 4 years ago. Fine, me still, just without the foolish happiness. I am not looking forward to this at all, and i wish my past self would have had at least some moments of responsibility and foresight. What a fuckin' fool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

traci here--

hey, does this mean you're coming back?????
when can we expect to see you againnnnnnn????????????????