Monday, November 22, 2004

I'd rather live in my Dreams

Last night I slept in my Momma's bed because the family got snowed out down the hill. Her bed is pretty luxurious. California King with that Space Foam shit, tons of pillows, soft cuddly blankets that smell of fabric softener. It was some good sleeping. And I believe that the incredible comfort led to my wonderfully amusing dreams.

I was at some sort of water park and I was just floating down a river raft in the nice warm sun. I was with my family and it was pleasant. It began getting dark unusually fast, and I ended up in a dark parking lot. All the cars had left and I didn't quite know what I was looking for. The moon was huge and bright orange. I saw a siloutte flying above the moon, and at first I couldn't really make out the shape.

I'm not done.....

No comments: