Sunday, July 25, 2004

And on a side note.......

        Another interesting personality I ran into at the party was Gene. His situation in law seems pretty sweet at the moment. But there was something i found strangely familiar while speaking with the guy. I was talking about something (stupid, i'm sure), and i made some sort of sweeping generalization which I'm known to do. Of course, wouldn't it be him who clarifies the language and corrects the said statement? I commented on how that remark was very Mark Meyer-esque. And i was just wondering if it's just me, or is there something about lawyers and lawyers-to-be? I can't really place my finger on it.

1 comment:

mm said...

umm, law school does teach you to pay closer attention to the dangers of generalization, and the need for caveats. But, why do we speak up? probably because we are jerk-faces.