Sunday, July 25, 2004

The City of Angels and the River Bottom

These days that come at the end of the week are starting to get pretty good. I hope this doesn't change. I drove my little Camry down into the valley, and visited with people I haven't seen in a very long while. Firstly, i attended Lora's mini birthday celebration. Their apartment is located in the city where my sweet little Elliot resided, which definitely made getting off the freeway funner than usual. Anyway, I drank and chatted on their lovely little stoop, and met their friends who were quite charming. Another interesting addition to the night was hanging out with Bennett with whom I haven't spoken in about 4 years. I was definitely glad that I did something unlazy, and drove further than i usually do. Refreshing.
    Saturday and Sunday was spent with the Dormanens and Manders. J9 made me a yummy strawberry shortcake, and an awesome omelette. Babycakes was sweet as usual, and I love when he holds my fingers and walks like a little dinosaur. He is freakishly strong, and i think he should enter a standing contest against some other 4 month olds, he'd kick their baby asses right into the playpen!!!!! My favorite scene of the Sunday was watching their freakish roommate hover over a sleeping Kenny and wake him up to fix her internet connection. I wasn't sure if i was laughing at this girl's crazy demeanor, or Kenny's pissed-off reaction. Well, i guess it was all good. Just like the saying, IT"S ALL GOOD.



No comments: