Sunday, July 18, 2004

Cash Money Bling Bling

Oh what a joy it was to get paid. I missed the simple little pleasures of things such as sliding my ATM card through the gasoline pumps, and pumping my car full of gas. It's been running on fumes for almost 4 days. I am often amazed at how my car seems to never run out of gas, despite my insistance on driving while the empty light shines so brightly. It was also pleasant to finally have the money to go buy more of my body wash and uber lotion. It was almost torturous to use Zest and those crazy smelling Victoria Secrets lotions.  It was also so nice to finally get that Pond's face lotion that your skin just drinks up like dew. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, as surprising as it may sound to some people, it was fantastic to have a pampered shower with all the moisterizing and freshly fragranced essentials.
 
Recipe for the Perfect Show-Show
1) Matrix Shampoo and Conditioner
2) Dr. Bronners hippy shit
3) Brand new Loofah
4) Shower gloves
5) Apricot Facial Scrub
6) Raspberry shaving cream
7) Pink Venus Shaver
8) Nature's Gate Hemp Lotion
 
It was also nice to have the ability to buy a birthday present for my little sister. Her birthday is tomorrow, like Mark Meyer's. I also indulged in my sweet guilty pleasure of purchasing a Caramel Frappuccino from the evil conglomerate.  I made up for it by making my dad and sister come see Fahrenheit 911 with me. Anywho, i'm happier now that i'm less of a pigeon. It sickens me to feel like the dirty birdy rat with wings.
 
I had a good weekend, getting drunk with old high school peeps and visiting with the sweetest little baby ever.
I'm beginning to get a little more comfortable with the status quo. But not too comfortable.  

1 comment:

nobody said...

i love doctor bronners. i had some peppermint soap, it was so rad.
also ive been thinking lately about that apricot scrub; i found myself wanting some, but then thought it was just a result of marketing brainwashing. so you guys recommend it?