Monday, January 17, 2005

Highlights From the Day

A. My dog puked on the floor. He didn't chew his food. Soggy pellets and white gobbly goo.


B. Bacon on Pizza. Who knew?

C. Eighth grade death threats. Columbine's gots an admirer.

D. I should watch my jokes, they may not be funny.

E. Biohazard realized.

F. My little brother keeps trying to catch up to me. He's at 23 today.

G. Hydrocodone

H. People are not what they seem. Bad is good.

I. I found me a friend.

j. A house of 8 makes showers run cold.

K. My calluses have been fading.

L. I am not tough enough for frozen showers.

m. Cat eyes are dangerous.

N. Tomato tastes good in a box.

O. Even ugly people can be conceited.

p. Unscented deodorant works the same.

Q. Hollywood is special.

R. My opinion means the least to whom I'd hope the most.

S. Lonely after nine.

T. I'm kinda good at my work.

U. I get mad at work.

V. I can't watch people OR animals barf.

W. I prefer anorexia to bulimia.

X. If you kick things, they work.

Y. Ice can get as slippery as it damn well wants.

Z. Mondays Kill like Januaries.

No comments: