Sunday, January 23, 2005

To Whom it May Concern,

Strange days are upon us. I couldn't give you any other explanation because i'm probably under the influence. I've been thinking about it, though, much more than I should have. You're nowhere near my typeset, y'r nothing like they say. It's been on my mind,and i dreamt you were relieved. Part of the weakness is imagination. If you weren't so sly-like shy, if you weren't but an infant. Most likely meant by the French interpretation.
Technically, it would make more sense. There's a lot of things I may have missed. And even more in store. I've got a pretentious movie in mind, I have it ready to show. Afterward we can talk, and I'll make the kind of innuendoes that you won't have to think too hard at. They'll be easy on you, like the weekday crossword. I can try not to be weird and rambley and dismissable.
But I won't try very hard. A little bit of false or muddied innocence makes for the perfect cologne.

A swank remark, though said with regard.

No comments: