Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dear Diary,

The dream I had 2 nights ago has opened a door. Though in the dream, behind the door, it was 3 loco ass Mexicanos about to beat the shit fuck outta him. We were looting their house, what else is there to expect but a good ass kicking? But most men, especially mexicanos will probably not kick the ass of a young woman, unless it is their vieja. At least, that's the status quo in my subconscious playground. So I ran to them, jumped onto their bats and paddles, trying to create time and an aversion for his escape. But he didn't run, like i wanted and expected. Instead, he walked up to us, pulled me off of them and told them we would leave. The fear in my throat pushed out the words, "you idiotttt!" His face was disappointed in my reaction, and his ass got beat. I awoke.
Before this, I had never had any real belief in either dreams or wakefulness that he was capable of standing up for me. My dreams of him usually portray a superficial alliance. He'll either diss me, or abandon me. My fears are strong in my dreams. This dream is very new. And despite its existence as a dream, on this night i believed in him.

No comments: