Friday, November 18, 2005

Prophetic FowL

I woke up on the floor with all my blankets on top of me. I studied till 1am, drank some water, and slept. I made a new song. I liked it. I dreamt about my chickens again. I haven't had that dream since i was a kid. Have i ever told you about my chicks?
When i was a kid, every christmas, i would ask for a baby chick for christmas. I wanted one so bad. Then, in my dreams, i'd have them. I'd be kneeling on the driveway, petting and feeding them when something bad would happen. Since this dream was recurring, the situations would change often. Sometimes, they would run away and i wouldn't be able to catch them. Sometimes, they would climb into a hole and disappear. Sometimes they'd be stolen from me. I never had a good time with those chicks. I was always so worried about them. Those dreams eventually made me give up on having a baby chick, i'd just be disappointed. Last night, i dreamt that i had a box of chicks in my car. They were not mine, they belonged to Moto. I was wondering if maybe she might give me just one, since there were so many in the box. With the momentum of acceleration, the box slid off my back seat and flew out the window. The box was smashed by a Semi.
Besides being a chick dream, it also has some more significance. Last weekend, i dreamt that my brother had also fallen out of the passenger's side window and had been smooshed by a small car. Specifically, his head. I never understood my chick dreams. And how the fuck did i fall off my bed? Something strange is happening in my head these days, and i'm sure it will introduce itself at the right time.

No comments: