Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm Allowed...

...because i feel lonely. Not because of the holiday thrown upon us, but because I'm a 26 yr old sucker. A six yr old in a body so old. I'm not feeling depressed, just so old. But i'm not old, tomorrow i'll be old. Tomorrow i'll lose all my friends, tomorrow i'll be alone. But not today. Because if today i called my father, he'd talk to me. My mother and brother too. The trinity, they are permanent that way. It's okay to be like this, because they made me this way. And i somewhat like today. Who cares, it doesn't stop, does it? I have 2 cigarettes left. One for me, and one for me, later. You don't play here no more. And you don't smoke no more. So i don't save for you no more.
I'm allowed because I'm a sensitive soul, far too soft for your too hardcore. But i don't show that no more, so i forgive you. I'm in a constant state of forgiveness. As far as y'r concerned. I only said that cuz i'm drunk. Talk to me tomorrow, and i'll erase all of this. Pretend it never happened, cuz that's what i d whenever it concerns you. Right, ? Isn't that true? Remember 7 years ago? Ya, i'm talking to you!!!!!! Ya, you.

No comments: