Thursday, November 17, 2005

White, and loving it!!!!!

I'd slap you silly, if you were my friend. Luckily, you're not, because you seem to be nothing but trouble. I know your kind, i'm friends with yr kind, sisters with yr kind. "Yr one of my kind". I'd still like to slap you, regardless.
Hey, kid, that's not a compliment. Dumb ass. You're really stupid aren't you? Well, that's okay, it took me this long to really notice it, so the blood is on everyones' hands, isn't it? God, it makes soooo much sense to me. You think you know it all....? Well, let me throw this one out there....Did you ever wonder about the past? Oh shut up!!!! You know exactly what i'm talking about. Think about it...huh. Yes, think. You think you can talk without me knowing? I haven't proven myself to you, is what you are really saying. That's sad, though. Sad that you haven't realized just how much i haven't any need to prove. It's not like i have a list, you know. It's not like i have it all written down, on carefully drafted blueprints marked with donut stains. You probably think i eat alot of donuts? Oh don't lie. I don't care. You are making a very complicated bed. Yes, soul cracka, tangly, with deep shade. In reality, i don't know you and you don't know me. But i nominate myself as a very reasonable person, who partook in the very same thing. Best wishes on Phase two, you achromatic drifter.

No comments: