Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Title

I wanted to talk about something so personal. But i feel i might not be okay to do so. I'm in sensitive slash drunk slash honest zone. That's why i told myself no more drunken postings. I wanted to talk about us. By us, i think of you and me, in the craziest sense. Cuz whenever i write, i'm either talking to you or the other you. And yes, sometimes me. Sometimes i talk to yr lover. Sometimes i tell him he's an idiot, sometimes i tell her she's unworthy. Sometimes i think that everybody's the same, all in the same. Cuz really, there isn't much difference between all you all. The only difference is in my head. And my head is the safest safekeeper. I'll keep you safe. Even if i throw you into the arms of danger, we are safe. Ya, sure, so i knew that's how i'd spend today, maybe tomorrow and friday.....just like this. But safe, all the same. Beer, biru, amai biru....I really don't love you, but i really don't hate all the same...................................

No comments: