Monday, December 19, 2005

Case of the Mondays

I almost published a post last night that described all my goals in life. I suppose that can be attributed to the end of the year-type shit. Don't most people re-evaluate their lives during this time of year? Especially those poor sorries who are living through their declining 20's? It's easy and expected. Save me some, son.
The key statement, however is that I "almost" published this post. "Almost" doing things is the best. Like when I "almost" was fired, like when I "almost" caught herpes, like when I "almost" started that great liar fire. Wouldn't you like to hear those stories?
No? I don't blame you.
Well, I considered cutting my phone? I only speak to maybe 8 people in entire phone book list. And i'm too lazy to write more. Stupid.

No comments: