Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Not until Im sober

I am drunk right now. I admit it. I will not post this unless i deem it okay. Tomorrow maybe. So fine. What i wanted to talk about was private, angry but private. As i thought about last night's dream, I found myself unreasonably confused. I was at a private resort with my mom, where i met this girl who tempted me onto her vacational veranda. She was chocolate, and i loved me her chocolate like really. I got lost on the way back home, where i realized my mom wanted me to leave. I went back to the pool to get my swim goggles when i came onto her. Only, she wasn't a she. She was a he in disgiuise. We began to make out on the wet floor, my towel felt cold yet still there. He lied me down onto the concete when my mom popped up and called me for it was time to go. I felt a little embarrased, like she shouldn't have seen me doing what i was doing. I was making out on the floor with an oreo transvestite as the pool was about to close. I decided to allow my mom to watch, and continued with the lovemaking, when she came to my feet and insisted that we must leave immediately. I finished the kiss, got up from the floor and put the towel around my waist. I let my mother lead me away as i looked back, knowing that i did something wrong. I knew that i was leaving something that i so wanted to finish. As I walked away from the pool, I took a deep inhalation of the chlorine filled air, and i looked at who i was leaving....a girl with short brown hair and blue green eyes. She was no longer black, she was no longer boy, she was beautiful, and brown haired, blue eyed and beautiful. I felt my mom's arms pulling me. I felt like crying. I felt like something else.

No comments: