Friday, December 02, 2005

Traci, you silly goose

I do not have any missed calls from your source. Hang on, I have to lube up Moto's back. I wrote a blog about it. Wanna hear it? Nah, just playing. So ya, i have no missed calls. I feel like perhaps this might be some ill devised smoke screen, initiated by the beetle-nosed ant eaters in your eyes and ears. What else do ant-eaters eat? Termites and soft-bodied grubs. Houses never fall on an anteater. Them frames is sturdy!!! I am probably going to smoke all of Moto's cigarettes tonight, because I am far too paranoid to walk amongst this wicked ghetto. Traci, you should eat more cheap pizza. Is Lanesplitter cheap? I wouldn't know, i have never eaten there. In fact, before you visited me that day, i never even knew what Lanesplitter was. But I do now, so that is good.
Know what else is good? That song that goes like this.....
Elle sait je lis pas
Elle sait j'écris pas
Mais ce sont des lettres de Melody
Apprends moi à lire
Apprends moi à écrire
Voilà les choses que tu peux faire pour moi
Ce sont les choses que tu peux faire pour moi


Wouldn't you agree? So maybe soon we can chill in a living room and listen to music and talk about the olden days when butter wasn't yellow and cheese wasn't either. I decided to take a class at Laney after all, but there are other things i'd rather do than dance. And yoga's already in my brain. Have you taken a look through my brain lately? I've updated all the shotty color schemes and falty links. Come by sometime, and I'll show you. T, i didn't drink tonight, but i feel that i should have and will do now. Wine time. I'll save the Champ for later,
Alligator.

No comments: