Thursday, December 08, 2005

Enfant Terrible

Baby is soooo deliciously tired, fallen to sleep on the breast, breathing in the warmth of underbelly. To dream of daggers, slackers, and stills. I'm not angry, i swear. I don't care, i doubly dare!!! I'm in the happy place, dinosaur park, red see-saw. Going up and down and up. I find you cheating, cuz we aren't equally matched. We never were, and will never be. Yr a cheater. At last, i've found yr the secret to yr half ass success. It's so ugly without all yr glittery illusion. I'm bored of giving up, its so predictably me. So predictably self-defeating. I'm gonna scream, and kick and drool on the bars....i'm gonna bite yr tail, i'm going to terrorize yr name with my faulting breath, i'm bringing down the shades of my eyes...you can look no more. I'm making habit glances and rabid advances in yr filthy direction. All's fair in love, war, and baby hating.

No comments: