Friday, December 02, 2005

dare? dare? dare?

Who is this for?
For me- It helps to have somewhere to put things. I like looking back after some time. It helps me gauge my tendencies for cycles and patterns. I try to look at last year as if i were a different person. I wonder when i will be a different person. People who change alot, are the same in that way.

For you- If i were to cater my subject topics to things that you might be interested in, i'd be stricken with this obsession on keeping you amused. Why would i want that kind of pressure? I see the way others bend to the whims of their readers and their reader's opinions and reactions. I don't want that. I'm a sucker who'd get pulled in much too easily. It is not my job, or anyone else's to go out and search for new and interesting things for you to do, see, feel, or listen to. Do something for yourself.

For the other You-- I'm so glad that you don't bother with my blog. It is usually so vague, angry, and unexplained. Writing to a "you" is so pussy, these days. I wish you were around so you could tell me how much you don't care about me. I'd love that.
Maybe we can schedule something around next week, maybe....Barney's on Peidmont? Great, we can share a shake.

No comments: