Saturday, December 17, 2005

Wednesday Nite in Jail

Do you understand me? The girl looked me in the face. And i knew at that moment when she was screaming in the parking lot. You know, he told me and I wanted to anyway. There has been a warrant issued for my arrest, but i'd like to keep it like Mr. Jefferson. Want some candy little girl? Jesus posted a bulletin focusing on his manly affiliations. I wanted to leave a comment, but he tattled on me before i could fully explain. I'm just looking for some hometown flair. I'd like to dance on yr moonbounce. Maybe we could rent it. Tomorrow, in the snow. Maybe we could drink winter on my balcony. Meet me, like phil, like pancakes, like little Ms. sausages. I'll climb on yr belly and run through yr motel. We'll go the distance. We'll find a bar that may or may not accept all the things we've gotta say, today.

No comments: